Weobley dubs at the castle

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might want to tell that someone, that I’ve got my ceiling in the cab that has not been seen by you know who. :cool:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, be great to see you guys.:)
I promise I tried Ozzie, however it's just not going to happen this time.:cry::cry:
I like thee idea of this one and will pencil in for next year or sooner if another is arranged later on.

J & P
:D:D:D

I’ve got my tickets now and I’ve almost finished what I needed to do to the reroofing on my house. Looks great but still a tad more inside stuff. Should get it sorted tomorrow morning
THEN,,,,,Give that bus some love before we carreer off to Weobly Castle.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, What time’s everyone going ? :)

I got my ticket Sunday and heading of on Friday and should arrive around 5pm depending on traffic. Weather should be ok but colder at night but my heater should keep me warm 😀

I got my ticket Sunday and heading of on Friday and should arrive around 5pm depending on traffic. Weather should be ok but colder at night but my heater should keep me warm 😀
I should be already there by then , I’ll save you a space. Are the young fellas coming? Stell might keep me warm ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,weathers lookin great. :cool:

Yes Ozzie please save me a space.
No kids just me this time on my own. I’m leaving after work around 3pm and hoping traffic will be ok.

Great weekend with a very chilled event with the DATC team.
Only took a couple pics!!

That drive home mind! ffs, wet was an understatement, and the tunnels were closed :rolleyes: ended up be late for football!

That drive home mind! ffs, wet was an understatement, and the tunnels were closed :rolleyes: ended up be late for football!
It’s was an 3 hour journey for me and rain 🌧️ was coming down like anything. Lucky it wasn’t like that putting everything away.

It’s was an 3 hour journey for me and rain 🌧️ was coming down like anything. Lucky it wasn’t like that putting everything away.
Because we were in a rush i was at 70mph at times with next to zero visability. You can tell how bad it was I was in the fast lane whilst everyone else was doing about 40mph lol

I did the fast lane first time doing 55 when cars were slower! Good weekend though with Ozzie and his camp fire keeping us all entertained.

We took centre field and lined up four Earlies nose to tail ish as there was two righties and two lefties, along with a rag tag assortment of gazebos / shelters/ and lean toos. Made me lean a little towards the Coleman event shelter pro that Paul had that I didn’t realise were as good as they were.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, nice bit of kit.:)

We took centre field and lined up four Earlies nose to tail ish as there was two righties and two lefties, along with a rag tag assortment of gazebos / shelters/ and lean toos. Made me lean a little towards the Coleman event shelter pro that Paul had that I didn’t realise were as good as they were.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, nice bit of kit.:)

Latest posts