• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

westfalia 2 and 3 bow rack and now >> full length 6 bow!!!<<

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horty

Reaction score
westfalia 2 and 3 bow rack

and now >> full length 6 bow!!!<<

They are top quality Westfalia racks in full stainless steel that means all metal parts are SS - bows, clamps, uprights, tubes, screws the lot and all fully polished

roofrack3bowbus17.jpg

roofrack3bow2.jpg

roofrack3bow5.jpg

roofrack3bow6.jpg

UPDATE

full details here -->

http://www.aircooledaccessories.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2 bow £349.99 <--sold out till August
3 bow £449.99 <--- in stock and free bay vintage headlight grilles with these racks :)

FREE delivery!!

Cheers

Paul

This is hortys website

http://aircooledaccessories.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I can vouch for the quality of these racks as it's my bus that is modelling one on the website!

Top product!

55ovalcharlie said:
This is hortys website

http://aircooledaccessories.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I can vouch for the quality of these racks as it's my bus that is modelling one on the website!

Top product!

thanks Charlie :)

if anyone is interested in any of these stainless racks then I am able to deliver for Aircooledaccessories to this weekends Christmas dinner at the 50's American Diner in Swadlincote. Best be quick though and let Horty know though! :D

55ovalcharlie said:
if anyone is interested in any of these stainless racks then I am able to deliver for Aircooledaccessories to this weekends Christmas dinner at the 50's American Diner in Swadlincote. Best be quick though and let Horty know though! :D

thanks Charlie :)

can deliver worldwide at low cost - email me for quote.

I have sent these racks to New Zealand, Australia, USA and throughout Europe :D

thanks

Paul

:D

I'd loooooove a two-bow but I can't do it before Christmas either - will these be available in the New Year too?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
;)

I'd loooooove a two-bow but I can't do it before Christmas either - will these be available in the New Year too?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

Bwuttonmoon said:
How long will these be on offer for? really want a 2 bow to go with my 3 bow but cant affo this side of christmas.

Hmmmmm. Well it was only meant to be for a week or two.
I will keep these prices till 5th Jan if it will help?

Cheers
Paul

Marriedblonde said:
Recieved mine today, not assembled it but the quality of the chrome is spot on.

J.
Thank you appreciated
Also it is better than chrome it is fully polished stainless steel ........bonus!! :D

I would like to say a big thankyou to Paul (HORTY) for promptly posting my 2 bow rack so that i received it earlier in the week during the busy xmas period.
I built the rack today and i am really pleased with the qaulity and how easy it was to put together, overall i'm a happy man :D
So Horty thanks very much, i hope to deal with you again soon, for more shiny bits for the bus!!
i will post some pictures when i get time. :D

horty said:
Hmmmmm. Well it was only meant to be for a week or two.
I will keep these prices till 5th Jan if it will help?

Cheers
Paul

Woohoo!! Cheers! 8)

<runsofftobreakintopiggybank>

Been given the ok by the boss - I'll be ordering tomorrow, do I need to quote some promotional code on the website at all?

Latest posts