• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westfalia interior

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milky

Reaction score
Hi, i have three Westfalia interior cabinets that are surplus to my need.They are from a later Bay 74ish onwards [slightly darker wood].There is a wardrobe unit that sits over the spare wheel well, sink unit with sink and water tank and a cooker/coolbox cabinet[cooker is missing].All need some work and some fittings[easily available from Just kampers].This is not mega skilled carpentry and not beyond anyone with even the most basic DIY skills.Can be viewed in Henley on Thames Oxon and i will add a few pictures tomorrow.I also have the interior ply surrounds but these are very worn and are probably best to use as templates , these come FREE with the cabinets.Price is £110 for the whole lot.I am away as of saturday the 14th for a couple of weeks so sorry unable to reply immediately .I am happy to store the cabinets for a couple of month is distance is a problem.Will add photo's tomorrow.

Hi, will get some pics tomorrow.These are priced for the genuine enthusiast/home restorer and not some crazy ebay amount that i have seen recently ! £1000 for a complete westy interior is beyond a joke.

Thank you for that kind offer ! but have now gone the Flea bay route [Item number 200405710993] .Hopefully they will find a good home but am not completely sold on ebay recently ! seems to be a lot of time wasters.

Latest posts