• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westfalia plaid curtains OG fabric & a few other little bits

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolly Daydream

Reaction score
THSES CURTAINS HAS BEEN MADE USING ORIGINAL WESTFALIA CAB CURTAINS WHICH I HAVE COLLECTED OVER A NUMBER OF YEARS ALL ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDISION,NEVER USED AND ARE MADE THE SAME AS THE ORIGINAL WERE MADE.

I have a full set of early bay westfalia camper van curtains in the original yellow,brown & white check plaid fabric.This set will only fit campers 1971-1973.The cab curtain is an origianl cab curtain and is in excellent condision, with no rips, fading or stains, all the snaps are good & in place I have replaced the elastic with new.

The 2 curtains for the rear & 4 curtains for the sides, have been made to take the westfalia rod, the sliding door curtain has Silent Gliss loop top tape on which is made to take the very little gliders, if you don't have any of these little glidres I can supply these for £2 a pk .

There is also a spare piece of original fabric which covers the board behind the wardrode,again this is like new and cut from a original cab curtain.

Looking for £470 ono plus £10 recordered delivery postage

101_3915.jpg

101_4453.jpg

I also have set of OG devon curtains including roof curtains & tie backs in the orange , the tail gate is a blind which is rolled down, all are like brand new no fading.
£120 plus £10 recordered delivery postage

101_4552.jpg

101_4551.jpg

Now a few little stocking fillers.

Fabric Bunting with a retro VW camper embroidered onto it.Makes a nice little accessory for any Early Bay window camper van.The flags are made from repro mustard vinyl & original westfalia curtain fabric . The middle flag has a beige vw bay window camper embroidered on to it.These are hand made, so no 2 are the same.

Flags are double sided to prevent fabric fraying .There are 5 flags in total each flag is approx 6" X 6".Total length of flags are 60" there is plenty of spare at each end.

£10 plus £2 recordered delivery postage

101_4436.jpg

Westfalia key ring is approx 2 1/2 " X 1 1/2" .I only had a hand full made to order,so there are only a few avalible .
You will not find these anywhere else they are one offs.The back of the key ring is blank ,plain white.

£5 plus £1 postage
101_4458.jpg

Devon key ring is approx 1 1/2 " X 1 1/2" .I only had a hand full made to order,so there are only a few avalible .
You will not find these anywhere else they are one offs.The back of the key ring is blank ,plain white.

101_4459.jpg

Regarding the Westy Curtains - these are great value*. Ive made two sets from og fabric and its cost me more than this both times, Ive also seen Dolly Daydreams stitchwork ... and its way, way better than mine!

Top deal. :)

(* I realise, its all relative.)

I have to agree with Mike....it hasn't cost me much different to this price to collect various cab curtains, let alone make them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts