• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westfalia sink unit parts for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

severn007

Reaction score
I've decided to get rid of the sink unit in my van hence the list of parts available, all from my 71' LHD Tin Top Campmobile. All items can be collected from Doncaster or Leeds area or I can arrange postage / shipping if required. Paypal or cash on collection preferred.
Flip top table / sink cover complete with both hinges, light scratches worst area edging... - £45

Original tap, working condition, however top pipe bit needs re-fixing to main unit, metal work lightly pitted complete with screws... £22
Outlet waste / breather pipe to roof with original seal, yellowed due to age, repaired top 2" with old gunk residue (this is not seen as is in-between ply & roof part)... £30
Waste / Stench pipe, bottom couple of inches missing, 37" in total... £15
Cooler (like fridge) unit GENUINE wire shelf, general wear, good clean required, (last one on fleabay sold for £53)... £45
Water tank with pipes attached, good clean required, no cracks or splits, valve turns and works with pliers... £20
Sink unit with plug hole fitting still attached, Good clean required...£30

Latest posts