Westfalia Spares UK

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kempy

Reaction score
Westfalia Spares - who has used them for parts ???
To say I'm disappointed is an understatement, ordered some bits 15 May and still not received after numerous emails and phone calls.

Managed to speak with Stuart last Friday, promised would sent out later that day, bugger all. Spoke to him earlier today to be told that it was posted out first class recorded on Wednesday (promised last Friday) surprise nothing has turned up.

Asked for the tracking number, no response.

I look forward to being corrected, however, I have the distinct impression that I'm being taken for ride.

Having spend a small fortune in goods for my van over the last 6 months with businesses in the UK, Europe and the States this is the first time that I have being let down which is a shame and a potential warning to others..........

I'd like to be proven wrong though.

Hmmmm, i was going to order some curtain material off him as i was told his the best quality

He was at camper jam last year, are you going next week ?

Still waiting to hear from Westfalia Spares as to where my order is. Emailed/text and phoned asking for an update with no response.

Looks like I'll have to pursue none delivery of goods with my card supplier.....

Latest posts