• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westfalia Trailer SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creationblue

Reaction score
Time for a change, just been refurbed, new bearings, total strip and paint, new marine ply wood panels, has after market lights. Has a lock, tryes are great, has rare spare wheel. Bump stops are in great order. Stainless bolts used throughout

slight damage to the lower edge of one of the mudguards as in pic below

004-17.jpg

009-12.jpg

008-13.jpg

007-13.jpg

Seeing as these go for £500 in a 'used' condition, I think im being fair to ask £625.00 ono...........

Collect Bristol

Seems a fair price when considering how much mine cost and the cost of the servicable parts should you need to replace, this is all done and ready to roll!

Oh can you please get me some measurements of the spare wheel holder before you part with it :mrgreen:

Hi, could be interested in this trailer however will sell my VW Hazet toolkit to raise the cash ( £750), i also need to get a towbar fitted to my bus, have been looking for a westy trailer for a few months now, any paperwork with it ? does it have the little roofrack that goes with it ?

Ron
Andover
Hants

email to [email protected]

Looks good. No paperwork needed for a trailer in the UK. They needed to pass a inspection in Germany and so had paperwork. When they fail the inspection in Germany they end up being sold. No MOT required in the UK, just need to be in road legal condition.

Looks very nice and considering the price rolling wrecks go for its a good price. (reminds me to go and lock mine to something very heavy)

RONNIEBOY59 said:
Hi, could be interested in this trailer however will sell my VW Hazet toolkit to raise the cash ( £750), i also need to get a towbar fitted to my bus, have been looking for a westy trailer for a few months now, any paperwork with it ? does it have the little roofrack that goes with it ?

Ron
Andover
Hants

email to [email protected]

Thanks for the comments fellas, I do have a Westy roofrack that has been stripped for the purpose of putting on the trailer but the ally tube needs replacing otherwise it will have 8 or so joins, so trailer is sold without the rack but is available as an extra if required

Just

I've just found this site, don't know if it's any use but seems to sell/reproduce westy rack parts and sells individually ;)

http://www.zoomindustries.com/forsale/splitbus/roofracks.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts