Westy behind wardrobe curtain!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldie

Reaction score
Hey,

What is the best way to fit the curtain behind the wardrobe on a westy? The previous was a piece of material stapled to a board stood up in the window!! Pretty sure thats not the correct way!!

Any help would be appreciated!

I've just taken mine out and it was a piece of curtain pinned to a piece of plywood, that was then held up against the window by two self tappers into the frame

goldie said:
Hey,

What is the best way to fit the curtain behind the wardrobe on a westy? The previous was a piece of material stapled to a board stood up in the window!! Pretty sure thats not the correct way!!

Any help would be appreciated!

That is the original westfalia way!

Ive heard that there was a alloy rail like the rest of the windows, but mine was stapled to the ply, and thats how i refitted mine. The ply has 4 or 5 self tappers holding it in place

Just

I just replaced the material in mine. Grazy gave me a black and white chequed flag which i fitted the Westfalia way, i figured if it's been like that 40 years it must work ok :lol: