• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westy bits, table,vinyl , bumper, 68 door + more (updated)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67westy

Reaction score
I may be able to get bits to vanjamboree, will post smaller bits at cost, ask me for a price :) Pics at the bottom

Front bumper and steps, came off my bus no rot but a little dinged £60 SOLD

Mosquito net for a westy, dark trim round the edge and in excellent condition. There are two very small holes, shown with a pound coin for scale £25

LHD Padded dash in good condition need to take a picture tomorrow £60 SOLD

Westy RnR mustard vinyl cover for the seat back. Good condition, no rips £30 SOLD

68 off side (passenger side for LHD) door for sale in pearl white. It's not perfect but it is rust free and will suit unrestored buses. It's had a repair before (shown in pics) but seems solid enough. £70

Westy interior lights, both have new switches fitted recently and no bulbs. Lenses have the usual small cracks but are very useable and came out of my van recently. £15 each. SOLD

Bumper step rubbers 2 pairs of these, all tabs in place. £10 per pair 1 Pair sold, 1 left (top in pic)

Westy table with leg Has a plain white laminate which could do with a little glue in the corner but aparat from that in good condition. Leg is currently unattached although I will attach it if I can find some screws in the shed. £40 SOLD

Quarter light catch 2 of these, brand new from JK never used. Cost £9.50 £6 each SOLD

Number plate bracket £5

Mustard vinyl This is the piece for the cushion over the engine bay. Has a few of small holes in it (tried to photo them) but is useable. £20 SOLD

IMAG0505_zpsd9c602b6.jpg

IMAG0507_zpsf1e10e42.jpg

IMAG0068.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0070.jpg

IMAG0069.jpg

IMAG0567_zps121925c1.jpg

IMAG0570_zpsd29eb23e.jpg

Hi ya,

With regards to the vinyl is it both parts of the back seat or just the backrest part only?
Im after the part you sit on as min is shagged!

Cheers & see you Sunday! 8)

Paul.

myvanway 69 said:
Hi ya,

With regards to the vinyl is it both parts of the back seat or just the backrest part only?
Im after the part you sit on as min is shagged!

Cheers & see you Sunday! 8)

Paul.

Hi Paul,

It's just the backrest part. I sold the base part last week! See you sunday

Hi I'm In need of n/s step for front bumper but would take both!!
How much posted to la32dq ??

Sm1thy said:
Hi I'm In need of n/s step for front bumper but would take both!!
How much posted to la32dq ??

I would rather shift the bumper as a whole, may split if someone wants the middle section though :)

Latest posts