• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westy Campmobile rear interior

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil_n

Reaction score
I'm selling the rear section of my repro Westy interior made from Oak faced ply. This looks to of been made in the 70's and has loads of character. This can be rubbed down and oiled or varnished if you feel the need. There are marks here and there including a little bit of water damage to the back of the wardrobe (cushion covers this).

This is to include the side locker / wardrobe, overhead locker, rock and roll bed and side table. Includes really good quality modern foam with all the covers and all fixings necessary.

Obviously for a LHD, but with this being the rear half it should go in a RHD easy enough.

I'm only selling this as I'm fitting a full width Westy bed instead. I'll help with transport as much as possible and can get further photo's if requested.

£400

07807 998 398

I took a few photo's of the interior yesterday, hopefully this might show the quality of it all.

I also have the buddy seat which I could include with the interior for a little more, this has the foamed vinyl seat bottom and vinyl cover for the back (no foam for the back of it)

Latest posts