• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westy Hook up plugs new batch

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must have the early onset of dementia just ... :lol: ,but i'll thank you again just in case for the 240v hook up fella :D

Ok Guys I have 4 left

One is reserved for Hans (Holland)

So 3 only.

Marriedblonde PM me and ill send you payment details.

Monkey Boy, do you want a US plug with 10M of cable & a 16A 3pin Euro plug posted? If so PM me and ill find out the cost as they are quite heavy and im doing them far to cheap........ :roll:

Just

if push comes to shove over matters of postage i could get it sent to my mums address in th UK, and pick it up this summer. PM me the postage cost and then i can decide if i get it posted here or the uk.. main thing is i have options....

Munkey Boy said:
if push comes to shove over matters of postage i could get it sent to my mums address in th UK, and pick it up this summer. PM me the postage cost and then i can decide if i get it posted here or the uk.. main thing is i have options....

Ill find out tomorrow and let you know

Just

I have 2 left if anyone is interested, £12 for plug only, £25 for plug complete with 10M of cable and a 16A blue 3pin plug

Just

Latest posts