• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

US Westy hook up plugs ++now in++

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creationblue

Reaction score
Hi

Plugs are now in stock.

Three options

1, plug only @ £14.75 incl UK mainland postage

2, Plug pre-wired with 10m of 1.5mm2 3core cable and a 230v Socket (ready to use) @ £25.00 incl UK mainland postage

3, as per 2 with 20m of cable @ £32.00

PM me and Ill reply with payment/Paypal details

Please make sure your vans wiring is up to the relevant standards before using the power lead

Just

Sorry for being stupid, I assume it fits into the hookup as per pic? If so, yes please.

mat said:
i notice the yellow US plug is only rated at 15amp 125v and is not CE marked or has any BS number a bit dodgy

Thanks for your input, its an option for people who want to utilise their power socket, these parts are not available for the UK market so cannot be CE marked. As for being dodgy that depends on your knowledge on the subject, if you are not competent then I suggest you don't buy.

If anyone would like to discuss their application then PM me and I will be happy to help where I can.

Just

Hi there

What would it be for a 10 m cord as described in #2 with shipping costs to Denmark, I could be very interested, as i havent any female plug for my 69 Westy. I assume that it Will work with 230v and have read the above as for whats with NOT produced for European Market.

I'm pretty sure it will do.

Edit:
Are you a private or Company, i might have to sort a couple of things prior to a possible shipment, with you. We can disguss that in a pm.

Best regards Jan, from Denmark

Jan Toft said:
Hi there

What would it be for a 10 m cord as described in #2 with shipping costs to Denmark, I could be very interested, as i havent any female plug for my 69 Westy. I assume that it Will work with 230v and have read the above as for whats with NOT produced for European Market.

I'm pretty sure it will do.

Edit:
Are you a private or Company, i might have to sort a couple of things prior to a possible shipment, with you. We can disguss that in a pm.

Best regards Jan, from Denmark

Hi Jan

Shipping to Denmark shouldn't be a problem, I will let you know the cost next week.

Just

Hi Just

I´m also interested in a 10m pre-wired cord #2, shipped to Denmark, if any more in stock.

Best Regards
Allan

Stormfeldt said:
Hi Just

I´m also interested in a 10m pre-wired cord #2, shipped to Denmark, if any more in stock.

Best Regards
Allan

To Allan, maybe we could do a "two in one" shipping and share the shipping costs, whereabouts are you from? I'm from northern part of Jutland, Aabybro, you can text me or give me a call one day, 61517115.

To Just
Have you found a price for shipping, including the cord, just out of interest, i'm very excited to finally get a proper extension cord.

Best regards Jan.

Latest posts