• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

westy roof bits and tap, seatbelts and accesorys

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aogrady

Reaction score
Hi!

Looking for a few bits.....westy tap for a 70, and filler tube? Any cool retro seatbelts with chrome buckle - beige or black

Also looking for the front hinge for the pop top on the lhs.....

A canvas would be nice too, but i guess i will have to buy a new one. If anyone is getting anything from the states and wants to split costs????

Any accessory's?? Cooler? Safety star? etc etc, WHY?

Alistair

aogrady said:
Hi!

Looking for a few bits.....westy tap for a 70, and filler tube? Any cool retro seatbelts with chrome buckle - beige or black

Also looking for the front hinge for the pop top on the lhs.....

A canvas would be nice too, but i guess i will have to buy a new one. If anyone is getting anything from the states and wants to split costs????

Any accessory's?? Cooler? Safety star? etc etc, WHY?

Alistair
if you want a canvas you need to get in touch with a guy called ralf dekam i got one off him at vanfest last year.... a little more expensive than just campers but the qualtty( oh fuck it ) is 10 times better... pm me will let you have his no...

clyde said:
Got some original early bus front seat belts Black and chrome with all the correct VW tags etc.

Hi!

Thats the same i think as what i have on already, i just fancied some new belts, the fabric on mine is a little stiff, probably old age i guess. I am not sure if i will change them for the same or not....
Though if anything, i could do with the plastic cover on the long arm bolted to the seat base, as it's a struggle to get the belt clipped in with out this guide........

Any pics, and how much??? :wink:

Alistair

[/quote]
if you want a canvas you need to get in touch with a guy called ralf dekam i got one off him at vanfest last year.... a little more expensive than just campers but the qualtty( oh fuck it ) is 10 times better... pm me will let you have his no...[/quote]

Hi!

OK, his details would be handy....thanks.....

Anyone remember the Chinese people at Bus Stopover selling some nice stuff?? IIRC in their leaflet, they were selling new canvas for around 120 quid! Seems unbelievingly cheap, but they didnt have any with them on the day - bought a nice metal dash fan though for 8 quid, they also do plastic plates and
stuff like the JK ones only cheaper....

Alistair

Latest posts