• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

westy tap,windows, hubcaps, door cards, cv boot, clocks etc

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aogrady

Reaction score
Hi

Having a massive clearout of stuff i;m not needing any more.......or will never get around to fitting :lol:
Can post some bits, or collect in Instow, North Devon or a show. will be off to Dubs at the Castle..........

062.jpg

Westy louvre windows for refurb. Control works, bit stiff as has been standing, all glass intact, .Will clean up nice. Also x1 mozzy net frame included
£80 PENDING

060.jpg

Red wheel inserts - note, these will need some fettling to fit, they are for 14" I did get it to fit one ok, but they are tight, some trimming on the inner would do perhaps, and some decent clips, which i haven't got.
£15

059.jpg

058.jpg

057.jpg

Stainless steel Rover P6 wheel trims. In my wisdom, i was sure they would fit a early bay, as i had seen some, but maybe was late? Dunno. Anyway, 14" fitment, would look cool on a retro ride, maybe slammed golf?
£20

056.jpg

055.jpg

Kiensle clocks x2 Think type 3, 6V? One looks really tidy, other one manky, no idea if they work, so sold as spares or repairs. You can fit these in a bay with some mods.
£25

054.jpg

053.jpg

052.jpg

050.jpg

Ball joint and track rod end, no boot on the ball joint, both German quality.
£10 pair

Roofrack trinkets! Retro suitcase, large size, locks work, handle needs a little fix to secure. A few retro stickers on it.
£10
Alloy lightweight drinks container, will polish up awesome, 2 small dents on side, crack on inner lid - would araldite.
£20
044.jpg

043.jpg

042.jpg

041.jpg

x2 ratty pattern caps, sand and paint em grey like a stock commercial
£5
040.jpg

038.jpg

037.jpg

036.jpg

Door cards, tatty, but useable, 6x9 grill fitted, recently got from forum member, but again, change of plans. I was gonna soften the rear hardboard, and peel off the OG covering onto a new card, and get my 6x9's off the floor!
£10

026.jpg

Bolt on rocker cover with fixing kit, alloy will polish up, with cork gaskets
£15 PENDING
025.jpg

Heat riser replacement pipes.
£10
020.jpg

019.jpg

Eberspacer I think, timer, could be used on propex or suchlike? Again untested, straigh on front.
£10
018.jpg
That bit to weld onto a bug tin to fit bus, you know, the hard to find part. I have since found another tin, mainly as i wouldn;t be able to get it weldede, though i am sure it could be pop rivited.
£18
017.jpg

016.jpg
Rev counter Porsche 924, one has broken glass, again untested, but would look cool somewhere.
Both for £20
015.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg
Picnic hamper - melamine plates and bowls, quantity of knives and fork, 2 large plastic wine glasses etc
£10
584.jpg

585.jpg

586.jpg

587.jpg

588.jpg

Sony CD RDS head unit and Harmon Kardon ipod control with joystick and LCD screen. Charge and conrol ipod. CD has pre out IIRC, works fine, just upgraded. Ipod can be plugged into aux thus bypassing the FM modulator.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Harman-kardon-Drive-vehicle-built/dp/B000DZ834W" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I had a slight hiss on the ipod bit using the built in fm bit, but it could have been my wiring skills! When i used a external fm thing on the ipod it was fine, though as mentioned, you could use the aux input on the control module.
£40
589.jpg

590.jpg

591.jpg

Retro cooler boxes, good nick inside. Bought big cooler now, don't need these. I'm sure i'll regret selling them,as they are a great size to take to beach
£10 each
IMAG5587.jpg

IMAG5586.jpg

IMAG5594.jpg

IMAG5593.jpg

IMAG5589.jpg

IMAG5592.jpg

IMAG5585.jpg

IMAG5590.jpg

IMAG5588.jpg

IMAG5591.jpg

Alloy/stainless steel race motorbike exhaust, would be awesome on a buggy, or modify your bus or bug header.
£80 the lot with fixings etc.
DSC00662.jpg

DSC00663.jpg

DSC00664.jpg

2 burner grill and hob, been around a bit, needs clean
£10

Cheers!

Alistair

Hi

They are pattern ones, sorry they shouldn't have been on the list, they are my spare ones in case my current idea goes to pot! They do have some dents and a little rust spots. I'll will let you know for sure if i dont need them, and i'll try and delete the picture, Soz

Alistair

uber cool said:
hub caps above the door cards are they pattern or og, also what's the price of these?

Hi can I have the westy window refurb kit, the spot light bracket and 2nd dibs on the alloy rocker covers please? Do you accept paypal and can you post? Cheers

UPDATE

Westy tap SOLD
Battery tray SOLD
Rocker covers PENDING
Westy window refurb kit SOLD
Spotlight bracket SOLD
OG hubcaps SOLD
CV boots SOLD
Carnopy SOLD
Parrafin can SOLD
Westy windows PENDING
CB radio SOLD

Thanks all

Alistair

indigoblue73 said:
I will take the pair of Louvre windows off you if you can post to Surrey (let me know how much for carriage).
Cheers,
Martin

Hi,

I could probably use a courier, i looked at parcel2go, it looks like at least about £50, assuming they take it, they wanted extra info, and im sure if i mentioned they were glass, they wouldn't want to know. also no insurance can be taken out for damage, so no idea what it will end up like with all the glass windows? Unless you know someone that could collect from me? Or i can take to a show if they are paid for - i dont want to be lugged them back! ;)
I am going to Dubs at the Castle
Not trying to put you off, but i really would not like to see them damaged in transit, collection would be preferred

Cheers,

Alistair

Hi All,

Updated list all the above still here, the cd player, tinware bit, cool boxs, suitcase, clocks, rev counter, heat riser pipe etc etc.........

Cheers!

Alistair

Latest posts