What ceiling lights with vinyl roofs?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockandrollcamper

Reaction score
As above, Im still deliberating whether to have a birch roof or vinyl but one of the things I was thinking about is what lights do people have with their vinyl roofs?

I like the idea of simpy having the standard/deluxe type ceiling lights but do you get much light when camping?

cheers

Nigel

You could use the original light fitting and fit an led/cree type bulb to give you more light. You can get them on Ebay.

Here's mine - main LED lights to give off light to see, and then on a separate circuit some smaller ones for 'mood' lighting
5y4yrapu.jpg

Bought this strip on Ebay for a couple of £.

Not very 60's authentic but lights up the bus like a spaceship, and when they're off you don't really notice them...
(Stuck on the metal curtain rail)

I've got a birch roof and have replaced all the bulbs with leds. I have the standard westy three bulb light in the back (switchable between 0,1,2 and 3 bulbs) and the roof light in the cab with one more bulb. I would say it is more than enough. We normally switch on just one or two bulbs as full power is a bit much.

The eBay description...

White Dome 9 LED 5050 SMD Interior Bulb Light 42mm

It keeps the og look :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Latest posts