what do you reckon to this then?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hart5lizard

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vw-camper-/281151886470?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4175f55486" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's a pretty impressive piece of engineering- there's a build thread on VZI about it, though I can't remember the title.
Whether it's to everyone's taste or not I don't know, but it's quite well done.
Personally, I think it's pretty ace.

Not for me but like said, some good engineering going on there..... I hope.

Happystamps said:
It's a pretty impressive piece of engineering- there's a build thread on VZI about it, though I can't remember the title.
Whether it's to everyone's taste or not I don't know, but it's quite well done.
Personally, I think it's pretty ace.

Spot on. Got to admire his work. I personally like it too.

love the colour - also the bmw pedal, pedals :)

Those headlights I also like - any clues what they are from?

This was on sale a few weeks ago and ended with a low final bid. Deleted it from my watch list unfortunately.

magoo said:
This was on sale a few weeks ago and ended with a low final bid. Deleted it from my watch list unfortunately.

That`s the trouble with putting too many hours in . He`s never going to get what he thinks it`s worth .

Nor sure where the bus lives but I saw it in the carpark a couple of years ago at Berkeley Castle. It didn't look like a recent resto but still looked really good. Liked everything I saw.
Some very good skills

Ozziedog,,,, I'd roll with this.

Local lad from Doncaster built this .. watched his build thread, must be 4 -5 years ago on local forum ..

Real quality work ..just did it how he wanted it ..

Mid mounted Mitsubishi motor as I remember .. dint half shift!

Think the guy was called Rob ..

I'll look for the link to the build thread and post it if I find it ..

Hilly

Found "Part 2"

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=495753" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He is a member on here and had a spat with another Donny lad on here a few years ago now for those who remember that far back there's details of the build somewhere on here in the gallery section.

Latest posts