What does 2010 hold for you?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cod_Almighty

Reaction score
What are your plans/hopes for 2010...

We're going to Disney Land Paris in 3 days
I'm going on an expedition in March to Mt Everest Base Camp
Camper will be finished being resprayed and collected on return from Nepal and
Collecting our new Greyhound Kenny with Camper http://www.flickr.com/photos/lincsgreyhounds/sets/72157622120203236/show/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My little Brothers Passing out parade on enlistment into the Army in May

Bloody hell whos a busy boy !First on my list is get bus finished,should be back from paint shop next couple weeks,and prob gonna go on a sea kyaking course somewhere,been wanting to for ages and with some of the amazing inflatables around now can leave inside the bus for a tad of fun !!!!

Hopefully get the replacement doors on by end of January which should give it a bit of a facelift, build the new kitchen and get the new floor down.
Will be going back to the Czech Republic for a mates wedding in the summer, brother in laws wedding in May and another mates in July.
Not sure what else, but I'm sure it'll be a good one.

Back to being self employed in late jan early feb. Got to find/ make/ install new interior in bay. Buy a new car for work, take my bug off the road for a custom hot rod resto. Think of somewhere to go on holiday and find a good euro show to combine with another holiday.

Cod_Almighty said:
Collecting our new Greyhound Kenny with Camper http://www.flickr.com/photos/lincsgreyhounds/sets/72157622120203236/show/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nice one fella Kennys been on a couple of the RGT charitable meets we got our second Maise from one of Lincs off shoots Kamas Cave Helen does a bit of work collecting funds and such

Well now whats planned for me, I suppose that depends on if I still have a job next week :lol:

Gotta get the missus venture upto speed and get Cafe Doka out earning its keep, win the lottery and twat my bosses in turn then pay the fine in court. Get another Doka (EB), move to Cornwall, ah shit too much to do

We are going to Mexico City and a Mexican beach destination to be decided on holiday this May.
Finish my westy in time for Vanfest this september.
My wife wants to get a Westy Vanagon as her daily driver so I need to find one of those in good shape.

Oh and go to the "REAL" Disneyland with the kids :lol: I'm only 2 hours away.

Hi!
Well 2010 has us bringing a new life into the world (in a few weeks! :shock: ) along with all the things this will bring! :D

Get some shows and camping done goes without saying. Would love a euro trip, maybe to Mum's in Almeria, Spain, but flights still so cheap, and with the above on the way, may not get a chance.

More work on the bus, get all the nice accessorys fitted which have been in the garage, the bamboo shelfs. the propex, get the battery tray done etc etc etc...........

Looking forward to the summer!! :D

Cheers!

Alistair

I wanna get the interior finished in the bus and lower it at long last. Rebuild the engine in my bmw and get that running.
Try to find another job, ideally working on air-cooled Volkswagens. With abit of luck a decent relationship seeing as i've met a girl worth being with at long last :D

in no paticular order.
hope Ret will be up and running (if not finished) for vanfest...not holding my breath though :roll:
hope my sister makes a full recovery from chemo and radiotherapy and celebrate her 40th in july
im going to be a birthing partner for my friend, so looking forward to that.
its my boyfriend 30th in june, so better save some pennies and do summant abit special, got a rough idea.
no hols this year, lots of shows to troll for parts :mrgreen:

to add disney was fab, need more than a day to do all the rides and shops, be prepared if its the euro disney that the prices of cuddley toys are alot higher there, than in the uk disney stores.
and a crappy hotdog, chips and drink for 4 people will set you back nearly £50 :shock: we got wise and found the local mcdonalds for supper :roll:

Latest posts