What is this color? Code?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's definitely L50H Brilliant blue. VW didn't do neptune blue on buses for the 70 model year, only commercials. Besides my mate has a 70 deluxe in the same colour.

Good point! come on MMMC lets see them codes! :wink: 8)

sorry dudes - the lazy arse is back in town.

The code is indeed L50H brilliant blue!

Can I retire now?

i'd been having one of those times when the misses just stops you doing the things you like...and makes you do rubbish stuff...i want to go to amsterdam in a couple of weeks so i have to be nice! anyway trip secured...triple MC is back in the house.

MMMC, you da mizzie fo' shizzie all up in here!

And coming from a yankee cracker, you know that's a compliment. :wink:

Thanx, bro!

My wife wants me to buy your Bus. I told her how fond of it you are and where you are with it and what it would probably cost to convince you and make it happen and she decided working street corners for years was too high a price to pay.

However, I think when my tintop's complete, it'll stop being MY tintop and I'll inherit the 'Vert Super while she drives the Bus.

The current plan is to clone your Bus (since you cloned "Kenny" :lol:), so I hope that flatters you!

Thanx for the code!

How appropriate..."Brilliant!"

I s'pose, mate, but who's to say, right? One minute I'm listenin', then "Bob's your uncle", off I go with me gob at a tear.

...Nah. Back to my yank-blab

Me friend you good. Me like VW bus. (muuuuuch betterer)

I dunt c what all the bubble is? :wink:

aircoolerej said:
MMMC, you da mizzie fo' shizzie all up in here!

And coming from a yankee cracker, you know that's a compliment. :wink:

Thanx, bro!

My wife wants me to buy your Bus. I told her how fond of it you are and where you are with it and what it would probably cost to convince you and make it happen and she decided working street corners for years was too high a price to pay.

However, I think when my tintop's complete, it'll stop being MY tintop and I'll inherit the 'Vert Super while she drives the Bus.

The current plan is to clone your Bus (since you cloned "Kenny" :lol:), so I hope that flatters you!

Thanx for the code!

How appropriate..."Brilliant!"

corr blimey guv'nor...I'm not sure what 'da mizzie fo' shizzie' means but it sounds good to me.

Your welcome to clone my bus ....it will be then they twin towns together. Maybe one day when the sea freezes over we can meet mid atlantic!

back to the queens english...your very welcome good man...you must join me for a brandy one day.

brill

MMMC said:
back to the queens english...your very welcome good man...you must join me for a brandy one day.

brill

Brrrrrrrilliant, old bean. Triple M, I'd rather fancy pints.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp! (oops, I'm a Yank again)

(_)> (_)> (_)> <----beers to ya!

Latest posts