What is this?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jabbo

Reaction score
Right, the missus originally bought her bus 6 years ago, as a complete wreck. As most will know we've only just got round to sorting it. It came with some parts and she's acquired some in the years, which I've been sorting through over the last week.

I've got two bits of metal left over, and I haven't got a clue what they're for. Here's a pic;
DSCF0296.jpg

Due to the shape I thought they could be some sort of inner front valance repairs sections, or front wheel arch/cab seat area repair section, but the curve isn't quite right. Anyone care to enlighten me?

could they be inner B post repair panels? they are about the right bend and length.

look like lower b pillar repair panels like johnny said, between the front arch and sliding door, and the other side of course :wink:

:? Actually, now, i think they are the bottom panel for repairing cab doors where they are prone to rust. The part of the door sitting on the wheel arch?

confusing... :(

They're way too big for the b-pillar.

However...................

Congratulations Johnny! We have a winner! Just been and checked and they look exactly like cab door bottoms to me. Cheers dude.

that was a trick question, i had nothing to compare the size to!
im off to sulk! :shock:

jabbo said:
Nic's small but she ain't that small. :lol:

and i dont look like a gnome! :lol:

Scott, you could have asked me what they were for, knowing more than you i could have told you what they were :p

do you 2 conduct your relationship over the internet?
ill have to try that...Katie put the kettle on....

not working

shes still not done it! :lol:

haha, only when hes at work!!

he sometimes doesnt tell me car related stuff, i usually find things he bought when i open the garage or his workshop door and everything falls out on me :lol:

jabbo said:
Congratulations Johnny! We have a winner! Just been and checked and they look exactly like cab door bottoms to me. Cheers dude.

wheres my prize? :p

nvm, a pint/barrel of cider will do, if i ever make it to an EB meet :D

Nic if you knew I wouldn't have had to ask. :p

Johnny, pint coming your way should we ever meet. :lol:

emerald said:
jabbo said:
Nic's small but she ain't that small. :lol:

and i dont look like a gnome! :lol:

Scott, you could have asked me what they were for, knowing more than you i could have told you what they were :p
No, you look like someone elf :)

Latest posts