what music are you loving at the mo???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strongy

Reaction score
i just cant get enougth of bullet for my valantine.all 3 albums are fantastic :mrgreen:

I am on a 70's style rhythm and blues fest at the mo', with Frankie Miller and John Martyn getting plenty of play, though this is supplemented by Spike, The Quireboys, The Black Crowes and the new My Chemical Romance album just for fun.

Saw The Cult on Sunday night at Manchester and they were awesome - Felt like I was 17 again :lol: :lol:

J.

Listening to the new White Lies album. Lots coming up soon I'm waiting for, new Elbow, The Streets and Beady Eye.

Been listening to a bit of Chromeo recently - 80's / electro :?: sounds a bit like the soundtrack to an old American cop show!

Well at the mo its.................... :oops: Dean martin, Matt monroe, The four seasons and Judlie Driscoll :oops:

Fave song up to now;- Gentle on my mind (Dean Martin) Great to drive to :D

Well at the gym last night i listened to Dag Nasty, nomeansno and hardskin, with a a bit of the restarts to finish ;)

ive been singing me head off on the way to college in me bus to a bit of the stone roses (second coming) ,its a good half hour away so get half album on way in half on way back ........people do look at me funny when i walk into college a bit monkey like though :lol:

chris

strongy said:
i just cant get enougth of bullet for my valantine.all 3 albums are fantastic :mrgreen:

Awsome! Loving these and Five Finger Death Punch at the moment,

Although on a softer note the new White lies album is pretty hot!

THE LAST PANZER said:
Well at the mo its.................... :oops: Dean martin, Matt monroe, The four seasons and Judlie Driscoll :oops:

Fave song up to now;- Gentle on my mind (Dean Martin) Great to drive to :D

Deano - Legend. 8)

Stuck in a hotel in Dublin so got the iPod spinning - so far:

Linkin Park
Fleetwood Mac
Ministry of Sound - The Annual 2004
Hawkwind
Bush
Kasabian
Manic Street Preachers..............

No one genre - very eclectic and just how I like it :mrgreen:

The Black Keys, Dirtbombs and the Detroit Cobras are all rocking my world at the moment :D .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBPGm4Fbo0Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3ifQ7Se2JE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ZhLBO9NZY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and loads more, not enough room here.

Had one of those 'can't get this tune out of my head' situations and ended up downloading the soundtrack to 'Saturday Night Fever'

Ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive, ha,ha,ha...... etc !!!

Have been searching in the loft for the disco compilation albums I had as a kid in the '70s, figured I may well start to boogie 'till I just can't boogie no more. :D

In contrast, don't know what flicked the switch, but the other night just had to crank up 'never mind the .....here comes the sex pistols', causing the neighbours great pleasure. That was followed by an all time fave album of mine, Black Grape, 'It's great when youre straight'. Next door loved that too.... :roll:

Not up to speed on new stuff at the moment, been revelling in nostalgia, flares and huge lapels for a while now.

wow.mixed bag there.some ive never heard of i have to admit.

not something i would think to go see but i bet roxy music will be good.

tryed the black keys a few times and just cant get in to em.il be u tubeing a few.

cant beat discovering a new album, even better if its an older album that has slipped past you for years :mrgreen:

just bought biffys back catalogue on amazon, matt costas albums, but still never a day goes by without a charlatans cd in the t4.

I used to be an all out rocker and metal fan but since I've been associating with that geezer Grazy I've developed an ear for old skool drum 'n' bass :mrgreen: Not that it's a bad thing although my missus thinks different :lol:

Always loved The Prodigy :mrgreen: Had a 'Best ever Prodigy track battle' on Facebook with Alex4057 (Jesus) the other week :lol:

Karl

Comeback Kid, Cancer Bats and Black Lungs are my top three at the moment :msn4:

Latest posts