What phone???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is now not the time to admit I've got one of these? :shock:

5210b.jpg

Got it 7 years ago free (secondhand) from a mate who had got bored of it. I've not killed it yet, and it lasts 5 days on a charge of it's original battery. No complaints here :lol:

Hell, it's been through the washing machine 4 times, buried in sand, dropped from a 3rd floor window, we've even played football with it and it just keeps going :wink:

I like really good cameras on me phone and have a k810i at the moment and the camera is amazing, most of my pics on here are from it :wink: plus a 2gb memory card helps, but will upgrade to a C902 when its available :D

easy said:
I like really good cameras on me phone and have a k810i at the moment and the camera is amazing, most of my pics on here are from it :wink: plus a 2gb memory card helps, but will upgrade to a C902 when its available :D

me wife has the same fone, she loves it too.

Tofufi said:
Is now not the time to admit I've got one of these? :shock:

5210b.jpg

Got it 7 years ago free (secondhand) from a mate who had got bored of it. I've not killed it yet, and it lasts 5 days on a charge of it's original battery. No complaints here :lol:

Hell, it's been through the washing machine 4 times, buried in sand, dropped from a 3rd floor window, we've even played football with it and it just keeps going :wink:

nowt to be ashamed of there mate. they are fantastic phones. i used to service car washes and had on for two years. it took a dip a few times and had a thermometer on it.
i now have the bottom spec nokia with no camera. but it is free with free calls unlimited. there is no better phone than a free phone.

Latest posts