What size engines have ya got??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddog

Reaction score
Just wondering what size engine your early bay has??

Me? ive been running a 1600SP for many yrs but now im fitting a 2276cc :D

What ya got?

Haha...nah im just interested! :wink:

I left camera in the wkshop.....if im home at a good time ill sort it tomoz.......didnt get home till 11.15 tonight....its been like that for a few days now.
Will be worth it tho..... :)

1600 with twin 34s and thats the way i loiks it :D

1641 REMTEC. a lot more power then the original i had. just need to update the carbs and change the exhaust. no probs sitting at 70mph all day long

Stock all the way. I wouldn't trust the missus with anything more powerful! :lol:

Wee little 1600 in now...
L1020326.jpg

1914 about to go in!

hy shane is that BMD kit any good? or serpantine etc 8)

Nice one Shane, me and Bruce have looked into this and may have come up with a solution. Are you running a remtec engine in that pic ? 8)

easy said:
Nice one Shane, me and Bruce have looked into this and may have come up with a solution. Are you running a remtec engine in that pic ? 8)

Love to know what the solution is, it's a pricey piece of kit to be sat in a box!

Not a remtec, that's a self-build based on an AS41.

Hmm maybe not quite right then, but we have had our bottom pulley wheels re threaded i.e. made allot deeper. Allot of the new after market wheels are to shallow and dont give enough "suck" to pull the oil back into the case.

Bruce has his on at the moment and no probs atall :D not on that type of pulley set up, but it may just work. :wink:

The problem with my pulley didn't seem to be the depth of the grooves, it seemed to be how far up the shaft the grooves went (so I thought). looking at the serpentine pulley, the threading goes right up to the back face of the pulley. This means that if you look behind the pulley when it is in situ, you can actually see about 5mm of the grooves.

On a stock pulley the thread ends 5mm before the back face of the pulley.

Latest posts