whats this switch for?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slugmobile

Reaction score
elo,after my van was put back together,on one of the 3 switches to the left of the steering wheel the white graphic showing what the switch operated had rubbed off :shock: i have the hazard switch and the windy wipers but god knows waht the 3rd one is for any ideas? ,
on 1972 dormobile.
cheers
glen

mjknight71 said:
interior light switch...from memory
could very well be as i havent hooked the interior lights back up yet so havent noticed them not being operated by anything!
cheers
:D

I have an unmolested Dormy & interior light switch is on the RHS of the steering wheel (next to the little 'roof up' warning lamp) but the side/head lamp switch is on the LHS of the steering wheel along with the hazards + wipers.

hth's

Doris said:
I have an unmolested Dormy & interior light switch is on the RHS of the steering wheel (next to the little 'roof up' warning lamp) but the side/head lamp switch is on the LHS of the steering wheel along with the hazards + wipers.

hth's
aaahhh, my light switch is on the rhs of steering wheel near the amber light so maybe the previous owner had moved it,but its looking good to being the interior light switch,
cheers
glen

I think the interior light switch is on the left on US buses up to 70, then on the right after that.

Vwheritage have the plastic inserts in their sale.

faux said:
I think the interior light switch is on the left on US buses up to 70, then on the right after that.

Vwheritage have the plastic inserts in their sale.
thanks for that ,will get one
glen

Latest posts