wheres the snow?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your dog is class Pete, is he a border terrier?

heres a pic i took this evening about 5 miles from my house, spelga dam in the Mourne mountains the lake is frozen and there were quads on it, people skating it made the national news as the police were giving off hell about it. there were 4 lads snow boarding behind me but i couldnt be arsed getting out of the car as it was baltic.

Mournes.jpg

the strange thing is we had absolutely no snow at home just flurrys nothing lying at all.

Johnny said:
your dog is class Pete, is he a border terrier?

heres a pic i took this evening about 5 miles from my house, spelga dam in the Mourne mountains the lake is frozen and there were quads on it, people skating it made the national news as the police were giving off hell about it. there were 4 lads snow boarding behind me but i couldnt be arsed getting out of the car as it was baltic.

the strange thing is we had absolutely no snow at home just flurrys nothing lying at all.

My sister lives your way (ish) Johnny in Leitrim and they have been snowed in for a week, beautiful country :)

Johnny he is a Border Terrier and just like other borders he is completely mad, he had just found a snow drift and so stuck his head into it up to his shoulders

Pete

at last...whilst most people are fed up with the snow we haven`t had any for two years and this morning santa finally came.....don`t know who was more excited me or the girls???????
nov09341.jpg

nov09333.jpg

:lol: looks a bit different to when me and the dog walked up there.... 8)

well its started snowing again here so no work tonite.....long weekend :D

petegee56 said:
Johnny he is a Border Terrier and just like other borders he is completely mad, he had just found a snow drift and so stuck his head into it up to his shoulders

Pete

class, i took my border up to the dam today as the sun was shining he dissappeared under a few feet of snow and reappeared about 30 yards away like magic. he found an empty badger set and had gone right through and out the other end :lol: definitely an excentric breed but i love them.

Johnny

Yeah there a great breed, mine loves any holes he can find, although he is only 18 months so i still cant fully trust him not to bugger off chasing something he shouldnt

Pete

Latest posts