White Westy's must be flavour of the Month!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one Jon. The front panel on your bus is a work of art. 8) like a battle scared war vet.

Tried to find you to say hello. Had a look at the conti bunk which looks brilliant. I'll be in touch when I can raise the reddies. :D

Cheeers Guys

Heebee_GB said:
Nice one Jon. The front panel on your bus is a work of art. 8) like a battle scared war vet.

Tried to find you to say hello. Had a look at the conti bunk which looks brilliant. I'll be in touch when I can raise the reddies. :D

Sorry I missed you, it was a very busy day :lol: Glad you liked the bed. You are probably lucky you missed my sales pitch :roll: :oops:

slammedresto said:
well done Jon 8)

btw white westys are so 2010, red westys are the way forwards :lol:

Well maybe not all the way forward slammed, if history as taught me anything its that you will sell that bus sooner rather than later or is this one another keeper :lol:
Thought Juans bus was for sale again anyway?

clyde said:
slammedresto said:
well done Jon 8)

btw white westys are so 2010, red westys are the way forwards :lol:

Well maybe not all the way forward slammed, if history as taught me anything its that you will sell that bus sooner rather than later or is this one another keeper :lol:
Thought Juans bus was for sale again anyway?

it was/will be once the repaints done, 5 months out of work kinda made my mind up for me unfortunately

there was only ever 1 keeper, and i still regret selling it now ( yes the white westy :lol: )

Latest posts