whitewall tyres

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grazzer

Reaction score
A bit confused, and just want to check what everyone else is using. My Westy "Dora" has a set of Continental Vanco tyres, the size is 185 R14 C - she drives spot on with these.
I want to change them to whitewalls, and I'm trying to find a set of new ones to replace the Conti's.... Spoke to North Hants Tyres, who sell whitewall tyres and they are saying that I need 205 70 14's and that 185's are way too small. :?
Has anyone on here bought some whitewall tyres, and how are they getting on with them, and what size are they?

i brought mine from them and they said 185 was to small and to go for 195 so i did, thanks Dean

195 75 14 on mine and standard bus size I believe. Karmann Konnection and JK sell 17mm 195 75 14 whitewalls

Grazzer said:
A bit confused, and just want to check what everyone else is using. My Westy "Dora" has a set of Continental Vanco tyres, the size is 185 R14 C - she drives spot on with these.
I want to change them to whitewalls, and I'm trying to find a set of new ones to replace the Conti's.... Spoke to North Hants Tyres, who sell whitewall tyres and they are saying that I need 205 70 14's and that 185's are way too small. :?
Has anyone on here bought some whitewall tyres, and how are they getting on with them, and what size are they?

Pm Ant on here (mr whitewalls) or visit his website. http://www.mrwhitewalls.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts