Who's feeling hungry? -Pop Top Kitchen

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67westy

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Been a while since I posted some pictures of food. Hannah has been experimenting with a couple of items that might make our menu next year so I thought I'd pop them up here for some feedback.

First up we have the philly steak sandwich with cheese, green peppers and onion. Made with 28 day aged steak to keep it tasty and tender.

IMG-20140118-WA0005_zpsoumfxg8d.jpg

And next is the naked dog. A delicious gourmet sausage in a sesame bun with just a few onions and your choice of sauces. We are planning on a few variations on this as well....

IMG-20140118-WA0006_zps6agforwt.jpg

You can follow us on facebook or twitter to see what shows we will be attending, and we will be continuing with our breakfast giveaways this year as well.

http://twitter.com/PopTopKitchen/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.facebook.com/PopTopKitchen" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fortunate Son said:
One word - wow!!

I look forward to trying these at a show this year!

The steak was my favourite :D Hopefully we'll get to a few more shows this year so come say hello if you see us :)

Your making me feel hungry mate!! Steak for me and hot dogs for the kids! (they want hot dogs for tea now :lol: )

What shows you doing this year? I owe you a beer for loan of your 36mm socket :oops:

the steak one looks immense! hopefully you'll be at skegvegas again and i can eat one!

dazza1975 said:
Your making me feel hungry mate!! Steak for me and hot dogs for the kids! (they want hot dogs for tea now :lol: )

What shows you doing this year? I owe you a beer for loan of your 36mm socket :oops:

Ahhh I forgot about the socket loan, beer would be good :D We are planning on doing field of dreams and skegvegas again, will be booking as soon as they allow. We have a few triathlons to do as well but thats it for VW's so far. Hopefully will get to one or 2 more as well if we can find anything suitable.

rickyrooo1 said:
the steak one looks immense! hopefully you'll be at skegvegas again and i can eat one!

Planning to be :D Still trying to decide whether to do the steak one with rump or sirloin, got some more taste testing to do (poor me :msn4:). Sirloin will bump the price a bit so trying to find the right balance

68_early_bay said:
Looking forward to sampling it 8)
mike202 said:
looks delicious -can't wait to sample one at a show. :D

Hopefully we'll see you all :)

67westy said:
Fortunate Son said:
One word - wow!!

The steak was my favourite :D Hopefully we'll get to a few more shows this year so come say hello if you see us :)

Looking good as ever Adam

Are you coming as far south as Stratford for the new aircooled show Graham L ts arranging in June?

David '

RICH-I-AM said:
Are you doing Apex? :D

Rich

Unfortunately not Rich, bad timings really as Hannah is at a hen-do that weekend!

cotswoldiver said:

Are you coming as far south as Stratford for the new aircooled show Graham L ts arranging in June?

David '

At the moment it's a no due to work commitments but there is a possibility that may change in the next month or so. If it does and if Graham has room we will try and get there :)

Alex VW Heritage said:
Looking forward to Skeg Vegas even more now :mrgreen:

Make sure you say hello Alex, would be good to meet you :)

Bummer :cry:
Il keep an eye out for you.
Not sure what other shows were doing this year yet.

Rich :mrgreen:

67westy said:
Alex VW Heritage said:
Looking forward to Skeg Vegas even more now :mrgreen:

Make sure you say hello Alex, would be good to meet you :)

Will do,

Have never been to Skeg before and neither has work, so I am driving up in the split single cab from Brighton for the weekend, proper looking forward to it. :mrgreen:

cotswoldiver said:
67westy said:
Fortunate Son said:
One word - wow!!

David '

Well we've had a change of plan and it now looks like we'll be at aircooled in June :D Juggled work and transport around and we should be there trading from early evening Friday and through the weekend. Just need to get the paperwork back to Graham :lol:

Yep you do Adam, being bombarded with catering requests at the mo so if you can get it back to secure your spot that would be great.

Latest posts