• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wide hole wheels ,vw outside cover for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerald2613

Reaction score
hy all,i have an outside car cover for a vw bay,mine was pop top and it fitted that, waterproof, few years old but in decent nick,complete with fitted straps (underneath tie them) i want 40 plus postage or collect from blackpool .and i have 4 x15" steel wheels in good cond, with ok tyres that hold air,i used them while mine were blasted. cost me 90, sell for 70 you sort courier or collect from blackpool cheers send email add and ill try to get photos ok :)
just looked at the cover and it is a just campers one, there is a slight tear which is at the bottom and easy fix , about 8" long on a seam, easy repair

hy curly send me your email and ill send a pic or two. i measured them and across the rim to rim it is 15" but on the tyres it says 14" lol

So there 14" then buddy the measurment usually is a inch bigger because of the rim lip

lil_azza said:
So there 14" then buddy the measurment usually is a inch bigger because of the rim lip
yeh your right mate they are 14" had them on my bay while i had originals sorted thanks :)

jk cover still for sale will take 30 for it, there was a little split on the bottom seam but had it done its ok now . and still have 4 x wide 5 hole wheels for sale. 60 for them all...they all hold air, cheers had them on my bay westy :)

Latest posts