Wind up an angry fool on eGay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lobus

Reaction score
And make sure to put it on your watch list.
Ask as many questions as you can think of too, particularly re the stylish bonnet mod :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180366429283" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Might ask him about freight to the U.K. as well that will get him salivating.

A mate of mine asked him this;

I sent him a question also

"Dear grubsales,

I hope you don't mind but I am using your auction as a reminder as I have an important appointment near it's closing time and the reminder email that the auction is ending from ebay will be helpful for me to remmber my appointment. Thanks for listing this. Can I give you times of future appointments I have so you can coincide a listing for me perhaps? Thanks in advance."

The guy posted:

"IAM SICK OF WATCHERS THAT DONT BID IF YOU WANT TO WATCH GO BUY A WATCH Check out my other items! BUT DONT WATCH UNLESS YOU ARE GONNA BID"

miserable git - just add it to my watch list :mrgreen:

obviously a sales man! :shock: "new twin 650 holly double pumpers runs quite well " ONLY QUITE WELL, i want VERY, VERY, SUPER DUPER WELL!!!

I'm watching!

T2-Nate said:
I don't get it :sign0004:

The way I see it is, he's actually trying to set some sort of watchers count record or he is just an aggro shite box yank tank driving gimboid.
My prefernce is the latter and so I thought it might be fun to wind him up and see if I get a reaction.
This thread or versions of it are all over the place here in Australia, so I thought I might export a bit of the fun.

Just seen where he :homoswitch: is from Victoria :party0041: , say no more.

No no he must be a good guy like me, i'm originally from Victoria. ;)

Watching it now.

rustydiver said:
Just seen where he :homoswitch: is from Victoria :party0041: , say no more.

No no he must be a good guy like me, i'm originally from Victoria. ;)

Watching it now.

It could be worse, he might be from Queensland, where you wind your clock back one hour and your brain 20 years.

I'm in sunny Frankston on beautiful Port Phillip, where were you when you were here?

Moved over here (England) when i was about 5, but hold a Aus birth cert. So could come back if i wish.

Originally from Adeliade so not Victoria :oops: but South Aus.

I'm Watching :)

Have also asked the following,

- How much would he take now?

- How much is postage to the UK

- Is the paint OG?

- Could he define, 'quite well'?

- Would he sell the wheels seperately?

- Does he f**k his sister?

All questions sent seperately obviously......

Tosser!

rustydiver said:
Moved over here (England) when i was about 5, but hold a Aus birth cert. So could come back if i wish.

Originally from Adeliade so not Victoria :oops: but South Aus.

It would be OK to come back now. They caught the mob that was storing bodies in old bank vaults over there.
:lol:

Latest posts