• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rabbit Hutch and Rocks

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gearyboy

Reaction score
Orchard Manor Rabbit / Guinea pig hutch for auction. In good condition but there are a few scratches on the outside. I have owned it 12 months but it was inhabited by my rabbit for three months, before he was moved into a new hutch in my house. The item has been in my shed for the remander of the time.

Sizes: Width: 72 inches / 6ft wide / 183cm

Depth: 23 and a half inches / 60cm

Height: 42 inches / 107cm

As you can see from the picture there are two opening doors with two lower flaps which helps when cleaning. Inside you can see an arch way where your rabbit can hide away and sleep. This is a very attractive looking hutch with plenty of space to house at least 2 rabbits. There is no buy it now price, so please bid!!!

Obviously this item will have to be picked up due to size and weight. It can be dismantled and fit in any average size car for any potential bidder. I am located near Walsall, West midlands 5-10mins from junction 11 of the m6. Cash on collection only.

To buy this off me it would be £140 (brand new they are £180) or to go to the ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110722473491&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Auction for 10 rocks from the picture which are rocks taken from my garden. As you can see from the picture, they are various shapes and sizes and ideal for rockeries or decorative purposes. I'm not sure of the exact material the rocks are made of, but a few of them are slate. Any questions on this auction, please ask!

Due to the weight of the rocks, this auction is local pickup only. 10 rocks will go easily in a car but if you want more we can arrange this on pick up day.I am located near Walsall, West Midlands, 5-10 mins from junction 11 of the M6.
To buy the lot off me it would be £10 or follow the auction and just buy 10 rocks of your choice: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110722472852&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks Matt

Latest posts