Windscreen rubber options

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angus

Reaction score
I notice that JK do two different types of windscreen rubber - a 'natural rubber' version ('easier to fit' ), and a EPM.....another type(tougher?)

Which should I use?
Got all my other rubbers from Status, and a few from Heritage. Any no no's for windscreen seals - will probably use Heritage or JK, as local.

I did what a few others have done,,, the same as you and then asked !! But as a comparison, I went to a show (three counties @ Malvern) and looked at the different ones while you were still able to see or remember the ones at a different place / stand. The C&C stuff was the best available, (maybe at that time) by a long chalk. Not to say , that on a different day somebody else`s stuff may be better. But you do hear a few comments about some things, but never heard a baddy about C&C stuff, hope that helps 8) 8) 8)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, definately not sitting on the fence :lol: ;) :lol:

I had a status screen seal fitted 1st and it was a very tight fit and it also leaked, had a genuine vw seal fitted from heritage after with no problems at all.(cheers strongy). The seal from heritage was a lot wider too compared to the seal I had from status.

Heritage genuine vw all the way for me.

Latest posts