• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Windscreen wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi does anyone have a windscreen for sale in the norfolk area??? I'm also after a few other bits for a 68 bus if anyone can help. Wiper arms, dormobile roof parts, an inlet manifold for twinport, front seats and a whole load of mojo to get our bus back together for the summer. Should be back from the paint Shop next week :D

I should have one.

I've had a new one fitted, we decided that we wanted a top-tinted screen, and think the old one was OK.

If you can wait a couple of weeks until I next go to see the bus - it's 50 miles away - I can check and collect it then if you're interested.

Just a word of warning - 68 specific wiper arms are ****ing expensive - you're best converting the spindles to 69 onwards ones which are a better design anyway.

Hi sorry its been a while, i lost my mojo with the van for a bit. How did you get on with your screen? You aren't far from me so if you've got a spare id love to buy it from you. Still haven't found any arms, thimk ill be going down your sugested route.

No problem - we've all been there.

I'm afraid that when I got there they'd 'skipped' the screen as it was too scratched.

Thanks for looking anyway Chad. Hi 62 deluxe, are you going to white noise or any other shows in the near future? Just not sure when I can get to Colchester. 4 week old baby in the house and a house move on the horizon so I'm a little short of spare time

Sorry not doing white noise, but let me know when you more time I may still have it

Latest posts