Woody my 1970 Cali Westy Resto Project

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0922_zpscfc90eea.jpg

New Wheels 17" Steelies for a traditional look.

As everyone else, lovely buses 8)

Looks like I need to emigrate to the states as good weather and very nice vans ;)

Nice Buses,

Is the light green bus a genuine VW colour - mine is very similar, and I thought the colour was "Turquis Green" and I bought some spray paint, but TG is a little darker.

(Of course totally possible my bus is not a genuine VW colour or faded - it began life in Neptune blue....)

slow-lane-Matt said:
Nice Buses,

Is the light green bus a genuine VW colour - mine is very similar, and I thought the colour was "Turquis Green" and I bought some spray paint, but TG is a little darker.

(Of course totally possible my bus is not a genuine VW colour or faded - it began life in Neptune blue....)

Not a factory color. Pretty close to Turkish Green. I call it Sea Foam. Great looking Bus by the way! Love the color. :D

mike202 said:
Very nice bus that, I bet the engine pulls well, maybe wheel spins if you press the accelerator too hard :lol:

The 72 is nice as well. :)

Not bad, here in Nevada it's 60 + miles between towns. This bus was built for the wide open highways we have here, 70 Miles per hour no prob.

Latest posts