• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB LHD metal "euro" dash

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dropgates

Reaction score
Hello all,

Looking for a euro dash (this is what we call it in the States) that is
LHD and preferably from a 68-69 bus. It would look like this here:

118882.jpg

Send a PM or email to [email protected]

Thanks,

Tristan

you could get a US padded one shot blasted and have any additional holes welded up? :D

where can you get these in the uk - my black plastic dash is split from the new mexico sunshine and is generally a bit tatty - would like a nice metal one.

if your in SE london give megabug a buzz or you should be able to pick one up at the volksworld show.
failing that whip yours out ( :shock: ) and rip all the covering off, wire wheel on a grinder will take it back to metal and just paint it
just dont copy mine! :wink:
dash2.jpg

slammedkustom said:
you could get a US padded one shot blasted and have any additional holes welded up? :D

Yes, I've thought of that option, but the one that I have right now is NOS and would probably pass out if I put a scratch in it :lol:. There was one on ebay a short time ago but was outbid....by a good friend no less!
Well, if the search is not fruitful within the next 2 months I guess I'll get a tattered padded one here in the States and do the blast and weld.

just dont copy mine! :wink:

first thing i`m gonna do when i get my panel van mate is go n find a vw caddy , rip the tailgate off and hack me up a nice dash :wink:

not really mate copying is for people with no ideas and no effin vision 8)

That's one heck of a dash you've got, your own little bit of personalization. That's why I'd like to go for the all metal dash rather than the run-of-the-mill-american spec padded dash. Very few have them over here in the states, and I think it would look good in my 69 Crew Cab. I've been collecting special factory accesories for the last two years while I slowly get the bodywork done, so hopefully it will set itself apart from the rest.
rockin.gif

Latest posts