• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wtd - 2 x side window thermal blinds

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Merlydog

Reaction score
Anyone have a random pair lying around they don't use pls? Karlesp has been an absolute star and donated the other 6 thermal blinds. Top chap Karle, tku v much!

Merlydog said:
Anyone have a set lying around they don't use pls?

I think karle with the double cab had a set , i remember he offered me but i already got his user names karlesp i think

cheers jth.

I have a screen and two cab windows floating about if you want for nowt.

jth

john the horse said:
Merlydog said:

I think karle with the double cab had a set , i remember he offered me but i already got his user names karlesp i think

cheers jth.

jth

Ah tku jth but you must take some money for them, you'll need all the money you can get with that wee one on the way! ;)

Merlydog said:
john the horse said:
Merlydog said:

cheers jth.

jth

Ah tku jth but you must take some money for them, you'll need all the money you can get with that wee one on the way! ;)

if you want them giz a pm ill sent next week, just beer will cover it at a show no worries.

Latest posts