• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTD - Rear Microbus Bench Seat - Anyone??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Merlydog

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm on the hunt for a tan or brown rear microbus bench seat to fit to my 69 microbus. I then plan to fit Davis Frost z hinges so I can use it as a bed. It has to be original, unripped (few small tears which are repairable may be acceptable ) and it HAS to be TAN or BROWN only to match my original front seats in this colour please.

cc04e2d2.jpg

I don't want black or grey or any other colour folks please, it has to be in keeping with my interior. I have sourced a black one (thank you Hoosier ) which if my search for a GOOD one fails, I intend to recover that with TMI covers.
Thank you all.

I have a brown basket weave rear bench seat, was bolted in the back of my splitscreen bus, but is defo a baywindow seat, in good shape, but not perfect.

£75 pick up from Benfleet Essex, or arrange shipping

Hi there. It's probably a bit tatty for what you're after but I've got a brown rear bench in Birmingham. Four small defects, one big tear down one side of the back rest but looks like it could be repaired fairly easily, would be out of sight anyway. Generally needs a bit of a clean but I reckon it'd scrub up well. It's comfy too :lol:. As you can see it's already got z bed hinges fitted but I'd be transferring them to another seat. Pictures here.

If you need any more info/pictures let me know!

Adam

Campmobile70 said:
I have a brown basket weave rear bench seat, was bolted in the back of my splitscreen bus, but is defo a baywindow seat, in good shape, but not perfect.

£125 pick up from Benfleet Essex, or arrange shipping

Hi matey, that's a bit more than I was wanting to pay to be honest. Thank you for the offer though :)

adamcjay said:
Hi there. It's probably a bit tatty for what you're after but I've got a brown rear bench in Birmingham. Four small defects, one big tear down one side of the back rest but looks like it could be repaired fairly easily, would be out of sight anyway. Generally needs a bit of a clean but I reckon it'd scrub up well. It's comfy too :lol:. As you can see it's already got z bed hinges fitted but I'd be transferring them to another seat. Pictures here.

Adam

Found one folks and thank you Adam.. It's a perfect match for the brown on the interior panels!! It's going to look sweet :) Next stop, David Frost for my z hinges fitted!!

Merlydog said:
adamcjay said:

Adam

Found one folks and thank you Adam.. It's a perfect match for the brown on the interior panels!! It's going to look sweet :) Next stop, David Frost for my z hinges fitted!!

Nice one ;)

Latest posts