• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Z Hinges

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ddffrost

Reaction score
Hi,

Will be producing these all season now and all early bay folk get a 10% discount off the price.

They allow you to use your existing microbus seats and still have the option to sleep in your bus without having to rip out the interior vw intended you to have!

lots of pics on our site

http://www.camperstuff.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

One set left waiting for a good home

will be at bus types this weekend and prob big bang and can post to

:D

Hi,

The middle seat bracket that allows you to keep the middle bench seat in position whilst still using the rear seat as a bed will be ready in about 2 weeks.

If anyone is interested please let me know and i can get an order put in asap!

Cheers

Dave

hi dave
very interested in these do you have a price in mind and pencil me in for a set too, one question do they work with triple sets aswell as doubles?

best regards
chris

ddffrost said:
Hi,

The middle seat bracket that allows you to keep the middle bench seat in position whilst still using the rear seat as a bed will be ready in about 2 weeks.

If anyone is interested please let me know and i can get an order put in asap!

Cheers

Dave

I would imagine so you might need 3 brakets instead of two thou!

Not seen my metal work shop guy lately but shouldnt imgine they will cost to much!

Hi dave,

Have you got any pictures of the middle seat arrangement?

Are these still available.
My girlfriends family are in Mansfield. Could we collect some time?
Lee

did i see you near asda today in your bus? i was not in mine doubt you would of spotted a silver focus lol

Might have done its a white deluxe bay with unfortunatly for sale signs in all the windows :cry:

did not see for sale signs in it think it was a camper i saw to be honest, back to the matter in thread are these the same for split microbus seats as i may do this with mine

Yep fit split seats all years n bays all years

how long u had the panel dude it's pretty sweet love to sell you some hinges sure they'd get lots of attention!

U local :eek:

am in masnfield also mate i have a rock and roll bed for tinoc so hinges would not be on there unfortunately the hinges would be for my splitscreen microbus

tonicman said:
am in masnfield also mate i have a rock and roll bed for tinoc so hinges would not be on there unfortunately the hinges would be for my splitscreen microbus

Thats just greedy lol

Latest posts