15" split wheels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MMMC

Reaction score
Hi - Quick question...does anyone know how wide 15" splitty wheels are and whether they will bolt straight on a wide 5 bay? Cheers

Not sure about the thickness, but these are splitty wheels and they fit like a charm, here is mine on me bay 8)

Spain09010.jpg

Hi Easy - I knew I'd seen some somewhere! I suspect they are 4.5" width as opposed to the standard 5". How's the handling and what tyres you running? Cheers

They are great wheels and run REALLY well, I have Continental Tyres and they are 175 55 15s on the front and 185 60 15s on the rear, perfect combo in my opinion and beieve me I have researched the tyre size for about 2 years and it is exactly what i want for my stance, driveability and engine performance 8)

nice one Mr Easy - if I go with these wheels this will make my life a lot easier!

MMMC said:
nice one Mr Easy - if I go with these wheels this will make my life a lot easier!

Its a good choice sir, no problems with them atall, i have even got adapters on the front converting my late bay disks to wide 5 and no issues atall 8)

Latest posts