• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1951 chevy 5 window pickup

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theovalguy

Reaction score
I usually just source you guys buses but this came up and after hearing about 15 0f you guys asking if I can get these i went ahead and jumped into the deep end of the pool.
Let me know if interested in a nice runner driver shortbed 51 chevrolet pickup. 100 percent america history..
original california truck very very little rust about a two hour welding job.. total..
let me show you as the pics are to big.. price 15,000 usd about 10,000 ukp.. this is a deal I have priced it for traders to buy and resell and make money..

as always my price is firm ...a good deal is always to be had..as i dont have to do this(buying and selling) I have a full time job this just feeds my addiction..

http://s44.photobucket.com/user/theovalguy/media/april2013133.jpg.html?sort=3&o=19#/user/theovalguy/media/april2013142.jpg.html?sort=3&o=15&_suid=13671933524450035323511052011924" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

theovalguy said:
Hey does anyone even like this or have a idea what website to try to post this on ..is there a antiqueweb site i do not know about
just curious of you guys even like this

It's a cool example you have there and if you haven't tried, then you could give rodsandsods a go or carandclassic.

You may find your price a little high for the market here though. Good luck :)

Latest posts