• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

OR SWAP(MAYBE) 1969 BAY PANEL VAN PROJECT

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinheaduk

Reaction score
Well unfortunately due to circumstances beyond my control I am having to let go of the project and I thought I might as well throw in every VW part I have in my garage.

Its a 1969 panel van which at some point in its life was converted to a pop top camper. this was how I got the van, and I have started turning it back into a panel van. The majority of the welding on the bus itself is done, new outriggers,jacking points, cargo floor, front chassis, battery trays, lower corners, sills, front lower inner and outer, front upper, front cab floor section, front doglegs (o/s not my work), rear engine lid hatch panel, front chassis section, sliding door lower and body cuts for the rear panels.. spent a small fortune on panels.

I have taken lots of photos of the restoration so far so that you can see the work done so far.

I also have a set of 4 silver wide 5 brms, narrow beam plates, all glass a few rubbers, and about 3 boxes of parts for the vehicle and all other parts that I have got over the years and didn't use. about 5 wide 5 steels, some 14 some 15, a few engine parts.

need to let everything go and start a fresh....

your welcome to come and look at the vehicle as it will obviously need to be trailered away..

I'm in Paignton Devon, but I could maybe get the vehicle to you if you were definitely having it, but no guarantees.

I think 2k is a fair price but I'm no mind reader..

Below are just a photo photos or what I have taken

Veryi interested in this does any body now if it's still for sale

Latest posts