• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1958 splitscreen single cab NOW UK REGISTERED new price£5950

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lethal

Reaction score
Listed for my dad

"1958 single cab in excellent condition.
I bought this without an engine, no MOT and no Customs paperwork to get it registered.

I have had to jump through hoops to finally get it registered, it has an MOT on til January.
Really nice interior, much sought after safari windows and centreline wheels.

this is a one off vehicle, would be suited to someone who wants a new toy or for someone to advertise their business?

The tow doesnt work , it didnt when we got it.

price of £6500 from 7k the price represents the condition this vehicle is in and the fact it is now UK registered.

any questions then please phone, my name is Andy and my telephone number is 07763010873

More pictures can be found here http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q123/lethal71/split%20truck/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

viewings welcome , located in coates, near Peterborough

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

You can get a copy of the import docs the CE 386 form from HMRC , there is a small charge for the duplicate, but You just need to know what port it came into or who the original shipper was .
If You dont then you cant register the bus with the DVLA and you/the new owner maybe liable for all the duties outstanding on the vehicle. :shock:

yep thats the bummer, so ive contacted the hmrc and have put the question forward, but we dont know the port :-s paying the duties again is an option that we are still considering that if it doesnt sell,

thanks for the info though dude, much appreciated

had a bit of a result here, I recieved a letter from customs today quoting the chassis number etc, stating there is nothing to suggest that vat and duty have not been paid and as such is no interest to hmrc it goes on to say they cant issue the c+e form I need BUT to use this letter theyve sent me instead, so looks like it will be registered soon if the DVLA will accept it. a quick call to DVLA intimates that they will

Latest posts