• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1962 Ruby Red Rag Top Cal Looker

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clyde

Reaction score
Its a tough choice but I need the room and this just dosent get used as much as my Camper.
1962 Sunroof Beetle in Ruby Red.(L456)
2332cc, 48IDA, Wedge Port Heads, 14"1 Rockers, Webcam 86c, CB Lifters, Counter weighted crank, SS pushrods, Straight cut gears in Pro Street Box with race shafts.
External oil cooler with all fuel/oil lines being in braided line, Holley red race fuel pump.
CSP discs all round.
Removeable cage and 4 point harnesses. Gene Berg shifter, full complement of gauges and a static brake.
Wheels are standard with the rears being banded. (would look killer on Gold centred torqs, as was my future plan)
Full body off resto. Engine originally built by Aircooled Engineering. Tuned and maintained by Rawspeed Engineering who is my local VW race tuner and runs his own VW Drag Racer.
Car is going for a tune and fresh mot this week (Tax exempt) and will be ready to drive away.
Im based in Exeter, Devon, United Kingdom.
Any questions please ask away. No photo collectors please.
£14000

This is why I need the room. Beetle stays in the garage day to day but I need it back as a workshop for my next project

How have I not seen this if you're only in Exeter!?! (I'm in Exmouth!)
Looks awesome dude! Who has done the work?!

Scotti.

Scotti_P said:
How have I not seen this if you're only in Exeter!?! (I'm in Exmouth!)
Looks awesome dude! Who has done the work?!

Scotti.

I've not seen your bus yet and you live in the same road as me!

Latest posts