• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1966 Splitscreen Sundial

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayvanman

Reaction score
Hello folks.
Im selling my sundial that I have been working on for about 6 years.
I didn't think I would ever sell her as I have poured so much love and attention into her. Not to mention time.
But given that I could change my life with the sale it is something that I am now willing to do.

She is a complete Sundial.

Not an empty panel van with windows cut in the side and you have to make your own "sundial" interior.

She was owned by a hippy back in the day. It broke down on him and it sat on his driveway for 24 years until he passed away.

I was in the right place , right time and bought her and shipped her back.

Metal work she needed a new cab floor, under cargo sill and 3 1inch patches on the cargo floor.

Interior is completely original with the exception of cargo door cards, floor and what was under the 3 windows on the long panel side.

Recon engine with coming up to 1000 miles.
Completely new wiring, lights relays etc.
12V
Dual circuit brakes
Completely new rubber inc 1/4 lights, engine, cab doors(and window felts, also slider not loose so no need for security chain).
Front and rear safari. With butty's bits seals on the front.
Pop out window bus conversion not a panel van.
New tyres.
New seat pads in the front.
New fire retardant foam in back and new upholstery.
Full length westy style roof rack.

Theres probably more but cant recall right now.

I wanted to post some for sale pics with the ad but im still doing the last few jobs but for pics and the rebuild thread just click this link.

I know are going for around £30k

But for a quick end of season and a few jobs remaining I am asking

£27,950 ovno

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=59380

I will also be posting up a for sale porshe teledial wheels with tyres, disks, calipers and adaptor plate.
These could be inc for the full asking price.

Latest posts