• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1967 Cali import FS!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZeeIndifferentOne

Reaction score
Super mega early bay for sale! She was imported an owner before me about 8months ago, if that. I only bought it a few months ago but i have misspent with uni finances and so can't afford the insurance and afford to travel in the summer sooo traveling comes first for me unfortunately. Even though i've only had it for a few months I have spent £100s on little parts and had loads of fun in it. It's not camping equipped inside but i have slept in it loads of times with friends and i'm hardly small, 6ft2. The only bad points i can think of with this car is that the sliding door needs shutting form the oustide because it isn't properly adjusted and there is a little hole at the bottom of the passenger side windscreen, probably about 1cm but it's very honest, not take a screwdriver to it and the hole's 3"wide! She's solid as a rock underneath and is totally reliable, i've never had ONE problem with anything on this car neither had the owner before me. Inside she's got pristine black vinyl with just a bench seat but she's got the electric hook ups ready for whatever you want for her, or just leave it cause it looks sweet anyway! I've lost the cable to my camera but i will get some pics up tomorrow or later tonight. Will consider part X with very nice bug or squareback + money my way. Looking for £6.5k ONO

This bus has been for sale/sold at least twice before in the past 7 months?

Have bay prices really increased that much in this short space of time???

I was always told if you want to make money on investments put it into quality wine....
but looking at the rate of increase on that investment I may buy a shit load of busses and warehouse them.... :lol:

Silly season approaches and people will no doubt pay that kind of wonga...

In which case, don't buy it. This is a private sale & there was no need for his pathetic efforts to try and spoil this fair price for me. He went to the efforts of getting the links the prices and the dates, the usernames just to piss me off, it was unnecessary and unprovoked. Now, i want nothing more on the matter, offers?

Right... Let's get this into some perspective shall we... :?

I actually sent you a PM asking for more details on this bus as we are currently looking to buy another bus.

I thought I recognised your bus after a member of the Vzi site posted a picture of your bus in response to the ad you had posted on Vzi.

As I hadn't got a reply to my PM I did a search for "sundial" in the "for sale" area on this forum to get some background/info on this bus - which is how I obtained the various links to this bus. It must have taken me all of a minute to get this information, and a further two minutes to reply to your thread.

My intentions were not to spoil the sale-price of your bus, or to cause you any upset. I was purely making an observation regarding how prices have changed since the back end of 2007, and the information I posted is readily available to anbody visiting this forum.

As you requested in your earlier PM to me I have edited this thread.

I was simply going to edit this thread as you had requested, but felt it necessary to present my case before doing so.

Mike

OK - i think everyone's had their say on this now - please now keep this to a For sale topic, otherwise I will just delete it !!

Erm, alright mate. Sorry I didn't reply to that PM that somehow managed not to get to me. Thanks EB. Anyway, offers?[/code]

Latest posts