• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1967 Eriba Pan two/three berth with awning 460kg

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artist

Reaction score
Fresh from the land of clogs and dykes is this 1967 Eriba Pan. It is nominally a two berth, but since the bed makes up to 6'2" square I dare say the more adventurous of you could fit three :eek:

It comes with a barely-used awning and all poles. The fabric is so bright that it can't have been up for long, and has wonderful period green and white trim.

The paintwork is original, and still a little dull after 45 years. A wash and T-cut will bring it up, and I'll be doing that in the next few days.

It has a set of keys, very good tyres and an unused spare, a load of bits and bobs still in the cupboards. The fridge is not original but is three-way, and there is a leisure battery fitted.

The pop-top canvas is good, but for the moment the zips are stuck. They may free off. A new canvas is £190 and takes about five hours to fit. The rear window rubber isn't great, though it's watertight. A new one is about £50 from Germany.

There is one soft bit in the floor by the table leg. The floor by the door is good.

The road lights and brakes all work.

I towed this back in 50 mph winds and it was very stable.

It's in Oxfordshire and priced at a very realistic £2,600. Call on 07743414002.

Here is a brochure page:

Eriba_1965_Reiseanhanger_fur_Ferntouristik_04.jpg

Offsidedooropen.jpg

Nearside.jpg

front1.jpg

rear2.jpg

Interior2.jpg

Interior3.jpg

kitchen.jpg

Interior4.jpg

VINplate.jpg

awning.jpg