1968 logo bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah nice. I need to sort mine out. Empty at the minute. You found any sprints for swap yet? I've got 5 SA sprints that I might be getting rid of. 4 detailed and one black if you're interested?

Thanks for the nice comments .. So pleased the way it coming on

Back of the bus is down by 2 splines bus looks rad will post some photos tomorrow night .

photos!
slammedback190.jpg

slammedback186.jpg

slammedback187.jpg

slammedback182.jpg

slammedback179.jpg

Love this bus dude. I remember when it was up for sale. Not too much interest. I guess most of us couldn't see it's potential. I'm glad you did mate. Looks awesome. :D

Nice one dude ! Yeah it's a cool og bus do straight as well

Im Quite glad you did mate for my sake.! What did you end up buying ? On the front 165/55/15 and 185/65/15 on the arse ..

Yeah, I had just bought my '71 Westy Pop top when the ad came up, and it was already on its way back from the States.

I was just kidding with him anyway, we have 2 nippers so the pop top is better for us ;)

Funnily enough, I am at a similar stage to you but mines not on its wheels yet. Its the thread above this one (Bluey) if you're interested :D

One more question, those are 5" rims you are running, correct?

Cool mate will have a look yeah 15 inch split screen stock rims

Latest posts