1968 logo bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers mate ive got bit more playing around with the height this week but it all coming togther now . :)

8) 8) 8) Lovin it........your details still say you are Bay-less....i think you are all BAYed up....and how :D
Love those SA sprint stars,the patina,the stance...Hey im not jelous honest :shock:

Bus is all done fittted the slammed tyres at the front and 185//65/15 on the rear plus dropped the back,front a bit more :D
tunnelphotos040-1.jpg

tunnelphotos056.jpg

I which mate .. Been off work for 2 weeks with a bloody chest infection ... Gonna have to wait for Volksworld ;)

When the bus shipped over from the states they had clear coat lacquer all on the bus bit I've took it off and just rubber anchor wax to protect the og paint dude ..

What centre caps do you have mate? Any mods needed to put the back ones on?

Hi dude there are the original centre caps they fit straight on no mods needed ..

Shame your not about the weekend mate what about elemental vw show in essex on the 5th of April ?

Yeah wish i was going this weekend. Looks like a good show. Might see if I can get the weekend off.

If I'm off, I'm up for it!

Latest posts