• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1968 Lowered Cream VW Beetle 1600tp

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bugcouple68

Reaction score
Here for sale is our much loved beetle. She is a 1968 1300 but with a 1600tp engine.

LOADS of history and service history to go with her. Just had both front wheel bearings and all 4 ball joints replaced with in the last couple of weeks.

Had alot of money spent on her in 2009 including a full respray.

Suspension work includes new front drop spindles and notched rear spring plates.

Engine wise it is a 1600tp which has covered around 6000miles from rebuild. Solex twin carbs (carbs covered around 2000miles) engine is oil leak free and pulls like a train. She will keep up with modern traffic at 70mph with ease.

Underneath is very good condition which has been fully undersealed last year. heater channels and pillars are good condition as pictures show.

All tyres still have about 3-4mm tread left. Hubcaps included.

Roofrack included in sale but could do with re-painting.

interior is good condition but the passenger seat is ripped sadly in 2 places as can be seen in pictures.

More information is available please feel free to ask or ring me on 07792796159.
More pictures available.

Only reason for sale is to save for house deposit :(

Price is £3500ono

Hi, if you send me your email address I will send you all the photos and answer all your questions for you

I wish I had the spare cash....would love this little beauty!!
glws dude...it won't take long to sell!

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Latest posts