• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1968 Tin Top Danbury camper for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbyp

Reaction score
Really nice 68 camper for sale, some history right back to '68, new 1776 fitted last year with twin Dellorto 40's, additional oil cooler, Vintage Speed side exit exhaust, and front disc brake conversion (last owner paid best part of £9k for all of this). I have added a Retrosound stereo with Pioneer and JBL speakers, Wolfsberg steering wheel, and a pair of genuine late 60's lucas fog lamps found in an attic recently I have a jalousie window ready to fit that will come with the bus, and a brand new boxed 3 bow chrome / wood roof-rack that I will throw in if the price is right.

The bus has not been lowered and runs beautifully with probably the best gearchange I have ever experienced in a T2 - all solid bodywork and underneath. Interior was fitted a few years ago and includes a virtually un-used cooker with grill, and sink - the wiring is all there for a fridge , there is a newish leisure battery, split charge, no mains hookup actually fitted, but I have a mains hookup cable with sockets which works just as well. 3/4 rock'n'roll bed, table, buddy seat (one with a second buddy seat that clips to the side to make a bench and a new upholstered buddy box.

Loads of photos available - email me and I will send them across. [email protected]

Bus is in north bedfordshire
£18000 ono.

Also, is it a Dormobile or a Devon? In another thread, you said it's a dormolible.

Latest posts