• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1968 type 2 bay panelvan, in daily use

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenkite

Reaction score
vw t2 panel swedish import 1,641 cc twin webbers.
loadsa new bits, very reiable

1968 Left-hand drive
Colour: Blue (ish) front, back some go faster stripes..lol V5 Registration Docs
swedish import
tax exemp, disk and mot till Sep 2007
loads of paperwork for her aswell

due to business comitments my swedish import "turnip" is up for sale... i really dont have the time to finish her off..im just too busy with a new shop ive opened. shes a good runner and very reliable. but someone will enjoy so shes up for sale. shes in daily use so she runs nice as and shes fast,well for a type 2 van anyway. shes got a really strong 1641 twin webber carb engine. she needs a bit of work to tidy her up but shes solid , i bought her as a resto project because shes a running vehicle and my commute needed a running venture.but now i just dont have time to finish the project off so its time to sell her on. she's a 1968 type 2( first year of type 2 manufacture) ,its got the old lights and vents etc that make her look really sweet. tax exempt , long mot to go , new shocks ,oversize baha wheels, new starter ,new battery,new tyres . blank canvas on the inside as theres nothing in it ,any questions please ask and one bonus is that she can be driven away and get to wherever she needs to get to. she has had the rear end of her painted already but ive just run out of time to do the rest.

i want about 3200 ono for her and i think thats pretty cheap as early panels are getting harder to find.
email me at [email protected] or call 07748406406 or 01797229400(work) 01233860803 (home)
heres some pics

kiteandvanpics011.jpg

kiteandvanpics031.jpg

kiteandvanpics023.jpg

kiteandvanpics014.jpg

kiteandvanpics036.jpg

dont mean to offend Greenkite ,but this is not my kinda van , still cool though thonk i saw it in volksworld for sale a while ago and half considered it , but only wanna buy one i REALLY like it needs a certian "look" for me slightly more original is my kinda fing :wink:

Latest posts